The bunkhouse isn’t just a great place for outdoor, youth and school groups. It’s also superb for family and friends getting together and spending quality time in the outdoors. Over the summer I spent some time at the centre with my young children and several other families with young children and had a wonderful time.
What made it so good for the little ones?
- Really good toilet and shower facilities made life easy
- Superb cooking and dining facilities allowed us to cook great food and eat together
- Access to a private playground for users of the bunkhouse (see picture of the sandpit)
- Loads of great walks for big ones and little ones available directly from the centre
- Brilliant tourist attractions within a stone’s throw of the centre including Flamingo Land, Whitby, Eden Camp, NYM Steam Railway, the coast and much more.
So, for a great place to stay with friends and families at a great price, choose http://www.yorkshirebunkhouse.co.uk !
Dave Mann, dad of Daisy and Thomas.